Scholarship awards are divided into two disbursements; half of the scholarship award will be disbursed in the Fall and the other half will be disbursed in the Spring.
THE INITIATIVE FOR REQUESTING PAYMENT OF SCHOLARSHIP LIES WITH YOU!
YOU WILL NEED:
For the First Disbursement, Fall Semester:
1. YOUR REGISTRATION/SCHEDULE:
· The printout or an un-official copy transcript from online, showing the classes in which you are enrolled, their unit value, and proof that your fees have been paid.
2. THANK-YOU LETTER:
· We encourage you to write a thank you letter/card to your scholarships donor(s). Please provide us with a copy of your thank you letter(s) as well as stamped envelope(s) so that we can forward the letter(s) to the donor.
3. SCHOLARSHIP DISBURSEMENT FORM: Right Click to download the form. Print and fill out the form and send it along with all requested documents to the Foundation office.
· You have the option to have the check mailed or picked up at the Foundation Office. If you want the award mailed, please provide us with a self addressed stamped envelope.
· Copy of school ID or drivers license
For the Second Disbursement, Spring Semester:
Aside from the thank you letter, the requirements for the second disbursement are the same as the first disbursement plus the following:
· A grade report for the first semester/quarter, showing each course completed, its unit value, and the grade received, so that a G.P.A. can be computed. Grades for the semester must be 3.0 or better.
(**You do not need to send an official transcript. An on-line unofficial transcript is acceptable; however, please note that your name and student ID number at the top.)
Your scholarship award will not be given to you unless all items have been received.
GENERAL INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW :
Depending on the award received, you must be either a continuing student at Fullerton College, or have received an A.A. Degree from Fullerton College and be attending an accredited four-year institution.
Some of our scholarships are dependent on the recipient receiving an A.A. Degree from Fullerton College. If you were awarded a 'Graduating Scholarship' and do not graduate by summer (August) of this year, you will forfeit the scholarship.
If, for any reason, you are unable to claim part, or the entire award during the academic year specified on your award letter, the unclaimed portion will be forfeited unless you notify The Foundation Office.