Student Scholarship & Faculty Grant Resources.
- Absolutely Scholarships
Find college scholarships and grants with our scholarship search at no cost to you.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Scholarships
- This scholarship program provides awards of up to $5,000 to outstanding minority students to encourage their selection of accounting as a major and their ultimate entry into the profession.
- Arts Recognition and Talent Search Awards
Dedicated to empowering the arts for America 's future, NFAA's mission is to identify emerging artists and assist them at critical junctures in their educational and professional development.
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation has awarded nearly $23 million to more than 2,750 deserving Scholars between 1989 and 2003. Each year, the Foundation awards $20,000 to 50 National Scholars and $4,000 to 200 Regional Scholars from across the country.
- College View
Find the college that is best for you and search for scholarships at no cost.
- Colleges, College Scholarships, and Financial Aid Page
The College Scholarships, Colleges, and Online Degrees page is designed to offer college-bound, graduate school-bound, and career school bound students of all ages information.
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA Financial Aid - Free online application)
FAFSA has seven steps that ask about you, your school plans, financial information and more.
The most complete source of local scholarships, national scholarships and college-specific scholarships.
- FinAid! The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid
Search for scholarships that match your profile.
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program
The Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS), funded by a grant from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, was established in 1999 to provide outstanding low income African American, American Indian/Alaska Natives, Asian Pacific Islander American*, and Hispanic American students with an opportunity to complete an undergraduate college education in any discipline area of interest.
- International Scholarships
The International Scholarship Search is the premier financial aid, college scholarship and international scholarship resource for students wishing to study abroad.
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation
The Foundation is helping to meet the financial needs of Korean American students seeking higher education.
- National Alliance for Excellence Scholarships
Quick links too many scholarships for students who seek excellence.
- Scholarship Coach
The scholarship coach will talk you trough the application process quickly and easily.
Helping students of all ages find money for college since 1998.
Start your scholarship search now and take advantage of over $24 Billion worth of college scholarships and grants in one location.
- School Soup
Search the world's largest scholarship database, free of charge . School Soup has over $32 billion in available scholarship awards. Click the start button to find free money for college.
Back to Student Scholarships & Faculty Grants
- California Arts Council
- The California Arts Council works for a broad public understanding of, and appreciation for, the positive impact the arts play in enriching cultural, economic, and intellectual life in our communities and schools.
- Charles A. Dana Foundation
- The Charles A. Dana Foundation is a private philanthropic foundation with pricipal interests in science, health and education.
- Grants.gov is your source to FIND and APPLY for Federal government grants.
- GrantsNet for the Sciences
- A one-stop resource to find funds for training in the sciences and undergraduate science education.
- James Irvine Foundation
- The mission of the James Irvine Foundation is to expand opportunity for the people of California to participate in a vibrant, inclusive, and successful society. Their grantmaking program is focused in three areas: Arts, Youth, and California Perspectives.
- Kellogg Foundation
- The Kellogg Foundation is interested in supporting new ideas about how to engage children and youth in learning and new ways to bring together community-based systems that promote learning.
- National Endowment for the Arts
- The National Endowment for the Arts is a public agency dedicated to supporting excellence in the arts, both new and established; bringing the arts to all Americans; and providing leadership in arts education.
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- NEH is an independent grant-making agency of the United States government dedicated to supporting research, education, preservation, and public programs in the humanities.
- Orange County Community Foundation
- The Orange County Community Foundation helps Nonprofits fulfill their missions by strengthening their ability to meet community needs through grants and capacity building workshops.
- The Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
- The Foundation focuses on four areas: Social Impact, Civic and Cultural Programs, Health and Higher Education.
- Research Research Lite
- Research Research Lite offers a funding opportunities alert service for researchers, including every opportunity in every discipline that you can apply for.
- Sloan Foundation
- Programs to strengthen education in science and technology, to increase interest in these fields, and to understand and communicate to others the nature of careers in these fields have long been supported by the Sloan Foundation.
- Spencer Foundation
- The Foundation is intended to investigate ways in which education, broadly conceived, can be improved around the world.
- Weingart Foundation
- The Weingart Foundation will consider grants to assist credible agencies and institutions serving children and youth, the aged, the disabled, the homeless, the sick, the poor, or otherwise disadvantaged, and projects benefiting the general community.
- Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation
- The Foundation creates links between K–12 schools and colleges and universities, exploring innovative ways to strengthen teacher preparation and ensure access to quality education for all students.
Back to Scholarships & Grants