- Three Scholarship Applications are available each year from January through March.
- 1. Application for Fullerton College graduates and transfer students
- 2. Application for students continuing their education at Fullerton College
- 3. Application for students who received the Lena and Faye Reynolds Scholarship the previous year and wish to renew their award.
- Students may download the scholarship applications from this site or they can pick up an application from the Cadena Transfer Center, Financial Aid, Student Affairs, or EOPS.
- All applications must be returned to the Foundation Office no later than the third Friday in March at 1:00 p.m.
All Fullerton College students are encouraged to apply. However, the most common criteria includes:
- Attended Fullerton College as a full-time student (12 or more units)
- Maintained a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0
- Completed at least 24 units at Fullerton College
- Recipients may be selected by the Fullerton College Foundation Scholarship Committee, a specific division, or by some other committee/person.
- January - March: Applications are available to students
- Mid-March: Deadline for submitting applications
- April: The Scholarship Committee selects student recipients. FC divisions submit their list of awardees. Students are announced at annual scholarship banquet(s)
- May: Letters are sent out informing the students of their award status
- August: The first disbursement of the scholarship award is given
- January: The second disbursement of the scholarship award is given
Awards are typically disbursed in two payments: half in the fall, and upon successful completion of 12 units with a 3.00 G.P.A., the remaining half in the spring.
- To receive the first disbursement, students must complete a scholarship disbursement form (disbursement form must be picked up from the Foundation office), submit proof of registration for the Fall semester and submit a thank you letter to the donor. Processing time for checks is approximately two weeks.
- To receive the second disbursement, students must show proof of successful completion of fall semester courses as well as proof of registration for the spring semester.
- 'Graduating Scholarship' recipients must graduate by August of the year of their award in order to receive their scholarship award.
- Unclaimed scholarships will be forfeited by the end of the academic year for which they were awarded.
Last Updated: 12/19/07
- Application for Continuing Students
- Application for Graduating Students
- Application for Reynolds Renewal
New applications are now on the website and ready to be downloaded.